What is the AUX?
The Auxiliary of Bethesda Hospital is a volunteer organization dedicated to support Bethesda Hospital, its’ patients, team members and community.
What does the AUX do?
- Financially supports hospital initiatives
- Heart Hospital, Thomas Center, and the Breast Center
- Provides grants and scholarships
- Funds hospital programs and offers college scholarships
- Team Member, Visitor, and Volunteer Support
- Pumpkin Contest, Basket Raffle, Mardi Gras Party, Volunteer Awards
- Patient Engagement
- Holiday Tray Favors
- Community Outreach
- Holiday gifts, meals, and school supplies for local families.
Why should I join?
- Make a difference in the lives of those around you by impacting patient engagement, team member support, and community outreach.
- Apply your skills and expertise by volunteering on a committee or help with a program you are passionate about.
- Enhance your knowledge by attending engaging educational presentations by health care and community experts.
- Volunteer Credit for Community Benefit Reporting, Clinical Ladder, Success Factor’s Profile, Yearly Self Appraisal
The AUX awards grants.
Grant Applications for FY24 Auxiliary grants will open on January 1, 2023.
The AUX awards scholarships.
Auxiliary of Bethesda Hospital Board of Directors 2022 - 2023
Bethesda Gives Back. Click Here for ways to support the Thanksgiving Food Drive.
Volunteer of the Year
Since 1995, the Auxiliary has been honoring hospital volunteers for the exceptional service they provide to Bethesda Hospital. Congratulations to Loren Hoffmann the Betty J. Turner Outstanding Volunteer of the Year 2022.